This is the quickest way to find high quality content to post on your social media channels in an automated fashion while using Pixel-ed links to enable retargeting for engaged audiences.
If you were doing this manually, you’d need a few things to get your social media campaigns started.
- Quality Content (Most important – you can’t start without this)
- Social Media Post Scheduler (if you don’t want to use the scheduler your target platform provides or if you want to schedule for multiple platforms from one interface)
With this hack, you don’t need quality content to get started.
Tools we need to make this work –
- Quuu – Quuu is a content discovery platform
- Buffer – Buffer is a social media post scheduler
- PixelMe – PixelMe shortens your URL with retargeting pixels enabling you to separate the users who click your links to show them ads to further engage with them
Free accounts where available will work
- Create A Buffer Account And Add All The Social Media Accounts That You Want To Use – Buffer free restricts you to 3 accounts in total with a restriction of 1 account per social media type; for example 1 Facebook, 1 Twitter, etc
- Create A Quuu Account & Choose Your Topics Of Interest – The content is high quality and hand curated for you. Quuu will then push this content out to Buffer where it will be scheduled to post.
- Setup An Account On PixelMe (PixelMe doesn’t offer a free account but there’s a 7 day trial you can use). Add your pixels on different social media channels, add a custom domain (if on the Pro plan or higher) and setup your Buffer integration.
- After Integrating Pixelme With Buffer, You Will Notice All Your Links On Buffer Have Changed To A Pixel-Ed Link With Your Retargeting Pixel. If you setup a custom domain, the links will be on this custom domain
- Sit Back And Relax As All Your Social Media Content Is Auto Curated, Auto Scheduled & All The Engagement Is Auto Tracked Via The Social Media Retargeting Pixels
- Run Ads Targeting Users Who Previously Engaged With Your Content For Higher Conversions On Your Product Or Service
Do you know of a more efficient method to setup automated social media content creation and scheduling with Pixel tracking?
Comment below and let me know!